Faculty of Economics (FE)
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021
Room No.: 328
2012 onwards: Assistant Professor, Faculty of Economics, South Asian University, New Delhi.
2001-2012: Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, Shyam Lal (Eve.) College, University of Delhi (currently on leave).
2003-2005: Visiting faculty, NCWEB, University of Delhi.
- Ph.D. from Centre for Economic Studies & Planning, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi , in 2011
- M.Phil from Centre for Economic Studies & Planning, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi , in 2001
- M.A from Centre for Economic Studies & Planning, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi , in 1999
- 'Investment-led Growth Cycles: A Preliminary Re-appraisal of Taylor- type Monetary Policy Rules' in Hiranya Mukhopadhyay, Krishnendu Ghosh -Dastidar and Uday Bhanu Sinha (eds.) Dimensions of Economic Theory and Policy: Essays for Anjan Mukherji, Oxford University Press, New Delhi, 2011.
- 'Goodwin's Growth Cycles: A Reconsideration' (with Anjan Mukherji) in Banasri Basu, Bikas K. Chakravarty, S.R. Chakravarty and Kausik Gangopadhyay (eds.) Econophysics and Economics of Games, Social Choices and Quantitative Techniques, Springer, 2010.
- 'Chaotic Dynamics of Financing Investment', Metroeconomica 56(1), pp. 58-84, 2005.
- Macroeconomic theory, Nonlinear dynamics and complex systems